Wednesday, October 30, 2013

BDJ Elite Box Review: Colour Collection Lip Therapy with Argan Oil



During the BDJ Box Beauty Social Event, I bought the BDJ October Elite Box. I remember the scene when the BDJ Bellas/Volunteers have to wait for me to pay for my box (the event is about to end when I realized I will be buying one) since I need to withdraw some cash outside the SM North EDSA Skydome (they don't process with Credit Cards for the BDJ Boxes). Anyways, to cut the story short, I got home excited with my "FIRST" BDJ Elite Box.
 One of the products in there that I like is the Colour Collection Lip Therapy with Argan Oil. At first it caught my attention as the packaging is a lipstick type but in colored white --the box is in kinda gold/tan color (not like the others in the box that are in black). So I checked the description in the cards that came along with the Box and it said that it is for lip therapy...very nice! Something that I need.

Colour Collection Lip Therapy with Argan Oil

One of the things I love with this product (Colour Collection Lip Therapy with Argan Oil) is that it has no scent at all, unlike other lip balms that have those not too pleasant or not even a girly smell. I also love the packaging (lipstick type) which is good for women on the go. I love the effect. By the time I started using it, I actually have chappy lips due to stress and whole day working in an air-conditioned office. Now I need not to worry as I have a helper to maintain that supple lips. I am not only keeping it in my bag when on the go, I also put it at my office desk and use it from time to time as aircon contributes in making my lips dry. 



BDJ October Elite Box

No comments:

Post a Comment