Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Product Review: The not messy blush-on...Avon Face Pearls


Avon Face Pearls (22g)


I got the Avon Face Pearls from the January-February BDJ Box. 


Unboxing moment: January-February BDJ Box


I've been an Avon lady since college days. I have been one of the Avon dealers as well, as a sideline, to help me finance some of my projects in college. I like the Avon products, although I learned how to explore other brands as I grew up, I still consider Avon as a safe one. In terms of cosmetics, they don't irritate my skin. 

Now, using the Avon Face Pearls is a challenge for me. I never used face pearls before. So this is something new to me. 



Using my blusher, I started to use it last week, just the way I use a usual compact-blush-on (minus the mess).
Here's my take on the product:

The Good:
1. It is not that hard to blend on my cheekbones as I first imagined. (Ok, I am not that good at taking picture of on my face with make-up...I hope you could still see it in this snapshot)


Avon Face Pearls on my cheek


2. It lasts longer for me (well based on my activities) up to 6hrs. 
3. I like the color when applied to my cheeks. Not too pinkish and more on the natural side.
4. For a blush-on, yeah I think the price of Php 599 is just fine. 
5. For those OC type of girls: Since they are in tinie-winie pearl shaped form and placed in a cup-shaped container, I don't get messy when I use it with my blusher. You know...the scene when there are no excess powder blush on the sides of the palette  when you try to stroke your blusher in it. Hehehe


Closer look at the pearls

6. More importantly, it doesn't irritate my skin. No itchy feeling after using it. Well, I've been always "hiyang" to Avon products.


The Bad:
1. I just can't carry it with me in my kikay kit 'cause it's kinda bulky in my bag so I use it before I leave home and use another compact blush-on for retouch.



Overall, I am good with this product.  The "not-messy" feature is a big plus for me actually. Hahahaha
If you've used the Avon Face Pearls as well let me know your thoughts on it by writing a comment below.

To know more about the BDJ Box, you may visit their pretty site at www.bdjbox.com. You may also check www.avon.com.ph for more Avon products. They actually have matching cute Kabuki Mineral brush that you could use with the face pearls for the price of Php 250.





No comments:

Post a Comment