"I love how it gently exfoliates the skin. You need to gently rub the product on your face and neck without the harsh beads that we are so used to using..." [See more from Regina Landayan at BDJ Box]
"It's hard to imagine an exfoliating product that doesn't have a ton of beads...it has got to be the gentlest one I have tried. After I rubbed some of the gel on face, I could feel some residue...was it the product drying up? No, I think it was my dead skin cells coming off my face and there was quite a bit of it! A bit embarrassing but I guess that's how you know the product is effective! My skin definitely felt smoother after" [see more from Hannah Gonzalez ay BDJ Box]
and was also featured by BDJ Beauty Minister Nicole Romero in the BDJ Box Editorial.
![]() |
| Some sample size of Cure from my September 2013 BDJ Box |
It took me awhile (while I consume my samples in 'tinitipid-mode' ) before I bought the full size one. It was just last April when I heard my sister that she needs to exfoliate her skin due to dead and dry skin. So I told her about the product and put 1 sachet to a test. After almost an hour in the shower, she applauded and said "Ate, I love this, let's buy, let's buy!!!". I was thinking well it is a bit pricey but considering how long I will use it (you can't use it daily) I think it is worth a try than going to a salon. She had me convinced to buy it at an agreement that we will buy 1 for each of us, as I maybe "lugi" because she's much more vain than me in terms of skin care (hahaha). She's planning to use it twice a week and I was like just planning to use it once a week (her reasoning...skin regenerates every 3 days...hahahaha!).
So yes, we bought 2 at the Beauty Bar boutique and still enjoying it.
![]() |
| Cure Natural Aqua Gel (250ml at 1,500Php) The left one is my sister's... see how she consume it faster than me ;-) |
Cure Natural Aqua Gel is said to be Japan's No. 1 exfoliator. It helps you remove 0.01mm of your dead skin (like spots, pigmentation, pimples, blackheads etc) and dirt while supporting the regeneration of your skin.
How to use Cure:
1. Wash your face then towel dry very well
2. Pump a dab of gel on your fingertips
3. Apply on your face and massage in a circular motion for 30 seconds to 1 minute to remove your dead skin.
4. Rinse face with water then follow with your daily skin routine.
Recommended use is twice a week. My sister and I also use it on our body (not only on our face) like neck, elbows, knees, armpits and even around the ankle. As per the flyer, one bottle lasts up to 4 months if used twice a week so that would be around Php375 per month (not bad right?).
So for an exfoliating product, this one is a "2-thumbs-up".
If you...
...haven't tried Cure Natural Aqua Gel yet, I hope I was able to give you some insights about it and gave you some good reasons to try it as well.
...got this also from your September BDJ Box or have bought one for yourself, feel free to share your experience. Hope it worked well to you too.
...want to learn more about BDJ Box, check out their pretty cool website at www.bdjbox.com or their social media accounts and be part of the community of wonderful ladies who not only loves make-up and other skin care products but also empowers every bella to be at their best---from the inside and out.
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/bdjbox
- Instagram: @BDJBox
- Twitter: @BDJBox
You may also want to check Cure's Philippine Social Media sites:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/curephil
- Twitter: @CurePhil


No comments:
Post a Comment