![]() |
| PIXY UV Whitening 2-Way Cake Perfect Matte from April BDJ Box |
The one that I got from the BDJ Box was a refill of the UV Whitening 2-Way Cake Perfect Matte in Honey Beige tone. Refill is fine, since I usually leave my foundation at home after every beauty-make-up routine in the morning.
![]() |
| PIXY UV Whitening Two Way Cake Perfect Matte Refill (Up Close) |
As per packaging, the 2-Way Whitening formula, the combination of Natural Whitening Powder, Vitamin C derivate and Sunscreen, protects skin against sun ray and makes your skin fairer. It is said to be enriched with Extract Kanzo (Japanese term synonymous with Licorice Extract which is commonly used as a lightening ingredient in cosmetics) and antibacterial to prevent acne-causing bacteria and also non-comedogenic.
The refill type comes with a foundation sponge.
![]() |
| Perfect Matte Soft Beige Tone along with the foundation sponge (up close) |
For a week of testing on the product, here's my review on it.
Pros:
1. It is truly lightweight when applied on my skin. I prefer using a foundation brush instead of the sponge included in the package most of the time.
2. The Honey Beige tone compliments my skin tone. It gives me that "No-Make-up" make-up look which is what I prefer this summer (Not looking too over-do).
3. It helped me look oil-free & matte-looking-finish at the first couple of hours but can't blame it after that as my face is naturally oily and we're on a really hot weather these days.
4. It is not too pricey for a foundation. The refill price is Php 145. Not sure on the compact price, probably almost, if not the same, as the UV Whitening Two Way Cake Perfect Fit Compact which is around Php 275. So it is perfect for bellas on budget.
Cons:
1. I found the packaging not too sturdy. Well, it is a refill and supposed to be put in the compact, but I didn't since I haven't used the Perfect Fit compact yet.
Overall, this could be one of my options for a cake foundation especially during summer and on a very tight budget. Thanks BDJ for introducing me to Pixy.
| My April BDJ box with PIXY products |
If you want to learn more about BDJ Box, check out their pretty cool website at www.bdjbox.com or their social media accounts and be part of the community of wonderful ladies who not only loves make-up and other skin care products but also empowers every bella to be at their best---from the inside and out.
Facebook: www.facebook.com/bdjbox
Instagram: @BDJBox
Twitter: @BDJBox
You may also check Pixy Philippines' social media accounts:
Facebook: www.facebook.com/PIXY.TrulyAsianBeautyPH
Twitter: @PIXY_PH



No comments:
Post a Comment