May BDJ Box is all about Summer Radiance and I like the concept they came up with, which is to restore and moisture our skin through the products inside the box after those pool and/or beach trips the bellas had this summer season or even just after being exposed to the sun on a day to day basis. Well, I didn't went to any pool or beach trips this summer due to my health condition for the past months (different story and will not go into details in this post). Anyways, I do agree that the recent scorching hot summer season plus the humid air we have most of the time (especially in the Metro) are doing some damage to our skin so it needs to freshen up and be moisturized.
Now let's jump into the unboxing part on what are these products the BDJ Team have prepared for... (You'll see some notes on the products below that I already tried or undergoing testing--excited much?!?)
![]() |
| May BDJ Box at a glance |
1. Organix Hair Cair Set.
Full size price:
- Php 499 for each of the 30z Shampoo & Conditioner bottles
- Php 499 for the 3.3oz oil bottle.
What I got from the box:
- Three sets of Shampoo and Conditioner sachets (7.4ml per sachet) for each variant (Argan Oil of Morocco, Biotin & Collagen and Keratin Oil)
![]() |
| Organix Argan Oil of Morocco Shampoo (7.4ml) and Conditioner (7.4ml) |
![]() |
| Organix Biotin and Collagen Shampoo (7.4ml) and Conditioner (7.4ml) |
![]() |
| Organix Keratin Oil Shampoo (7.4ml) and Conditioner (7.4ml) |
- Two 3.7ml sachets of Moroccan Argan Oil Penetrating oil (hmmm redundant terms? Just following the product name and variant name).
![]() |
| Organix Penetrating Oil (Moroccan Argan Oil - 3.7ml each) |
2. Dermal Sheet Mask.
Full Size Price: 2 sheets Php 140
What I got from the box: 2 sheets (Honey Grape Fruit and Vegetable Placenta)
I first tried the Honey Grape Fruit and I liked it because it was very moist even after putting it on your face for 15-20mins and smells good---very relaxing. I had experiences before on some face masks that usually dries up immediately.
![]() |
| Dermal Honey Grape Fruit Face Mask |
![]() |
| Dermal Vegetable Placenta Face Mask |
3. Too Cool For School Pumpkin Sleeping Pack.
Full Size Price: Php 689 for 100ml tube
What I got from the box: Full size (100ml tube) ---> very nice..I consider this as the winner among all the products in this box!!! Hahahaha!!!!
![]() |
| TCFS Pumpkin Sleeping Pack Full size :-) |
4. Godiva LicoWhite Whitening Lotion.
Full Size Price: Php 120 for 100ml bottle
| Godiva LicoWhite Whitening Lotion (100 ml. Image from www.godivaskin.com.ph) |
What I got from the box: 12 pieces of 6ml sachet
| Godiva LicoWhite Whitening Lotion (12 pieces of 6ml sachets) |
5. Godiva LicoWhite Antiperspirant Deodorant.
Full Price: Php 79 for 40ml size
| Godiva LicoWhite Antiperspirant Deodorant (40ml size. Image from www.godivaskin.com.ph) |
What I got from the box: 12 pieces of 4ml sachet
![]() |
| Godiva LicoWhite Antiperspirant Deodorant (12 pieces of 4ml sachet) |
Same thing with the LicoWhite Whitening Lotion, I am not new to this product.
6. Revlon Colorstay Nail Enamel.
Full Price: Php 325 for 11.7ml bottle
What I got from the box: 2 11.7ml bottles
Colors: Sequin (160) and Cafe Pink (060)
![]() |
| Revlon Colorstary Nail Enamel (L- Sequin, R-Cafe Pink) |
Then we have some vouchers...
7. Free Belle Underwire Custom Cleavage Dream Brassiere valued at Php599
![]() |
| Avon voucher worth Php599 |
8. DR. CRB voucher- 50% off on Reshape Ultra (valued as Php2500) or Caci Non Surgical Face Lift (valued at Php 1,7500)
Honestly, I have no intention of using it but my boyfriend is volunteering for Reshape Ultra hahahaha---wondering if it's applicable to men.
(See group snapshot after item 10 below)
9. Php50 off on all Lucido-L Variants (See group snapshot after item 10 below)
10. Php100 Off on all Bifesta Cleansing Lotion All Variants
This one is very timely as I am planning to buy Bifesta Cleansing Lotion after trying out the sachet pack as freebies from previous BDJ Box events.
11. Free Php300 Add-ons for every mani & pedi at I Do Nails
12. PAC Make Over voucher worth Php 1,500
I didn't bother to do the math on how much all the products I got are worth since not all are in full size version and not familiar on the retail price of the sachet versions. Yet, I am still satisfied with this box considering the concept they had but hoping next boxes will do more. Please don't let me down...hahahaha!
![]() |
| Second look on my May BDJ Box where the sachets are out of their boxes (I just love taking pictures of them) |
Thanks again BDJ Team for putting your heart on curating our monthly BDJ Box. As I start using these products, there's that excitement within me again on my next unboxing moment. Hahahaha! I kinda developed that habit every month (I hope it's not that bad).
Oh yeah, here's the snapshot of the prizes I got from recent contests and raffles.
![]() |
| My 24 Pieces of Sharpie & Mini Benefit Cosmetics' Total Moisture Cream |
A set of 24 Sharpie Markers from being one of the winners of Sharpie Diem Contest and Mini Benefit Cosmetics' Total Moisture Cream .
Jus for those who wonder, here's the snapshot of my Dream Board Entry to the Sharpie Diem Contest
| My Dreamboard Entry for the Sharpie Diem contest |
If you want to learn more about BDJ Box, check out their pretty cool website at www.bdjbox.com or their social media accounts and be part of the community of wonderful ladies who not only loves make-up and other skin care products but also empowers every bella to be at their best---from the inside and out.
Facebook: www.facebook.com/bdjbox
Instagram: @BDJBox
Twitter: @BDJBox
Stay Fresh. Be Happy. Be Inspired. Just like what the May BDJ Box stickers says...
Agree?
Yes, I did revamped my blog site again. Apologies for the color-layout-mood-swings. Hahaha














No comments:
Post a Comment