Thursday, November 21, 2013

BDJ Box November Review: Saforelle Gentle Cleansing Care

Don't you love freebies?!?...well I do and when I got my BDJ November box, there was bonus item for all the bellas "Saforelle Gentle Cleansing Care" (Pretty Cool, right?!?). 

I got a chance to get an overview of the product during the BDJ Fair and tempted to buy one. I didn't as I just recently restocked my toiletries. Anyways, I am glad that it was included in the November BDJ box as a bonus item (happy-thrifty-bella!!!) .


BDJ November Box: Blushing Beauty


After unboxing and the usual "Photo-op", the Saforelle product went straight to my bathroom. :-)




Saforelle Gentle Cleansing Care. 100ml for 159.75Php



Here's my 7 Day Challenge Review on the product (Note..I am still using it):

1. It has a light scent which is a big plus for me.
2. I didn't get irritated after using it, so for me, the statement that it has anti-itch properties holds true.
3. Yeah it does have a soothing feel. I feel refreshed every time I use it which is one of our aim aside from its cleansing properties.
4. For the price of 159.75Php for a 100ml bottle, I think it is reasonable considering the results I am getting. Will definitely buy one.
5. It really does cleanses that special part down-under as I noticed there's less odor as I go through the day (of course alongside with proper hygiene). 

Overall, I am very satisfied with the product.  :-)

Stay Fresh and happy keeping your focus on your goal.

Notes: Curious about the BDJ Box? Check out their blushing website at www.bdjbox.com to know more about their recommended products for their fellow Bellas, how to subscribe to their monthly box and also you may order online at their BDJ Online Boutique (Saforelle is there also).You may also check Saforelle's facebook page to get their latest updates: https://www.facebook.com/SaforellePH




No comments:

Post a Comment