Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Promoting: #TheKikayInMexAvonph

June 1-15 Avon Brochure
c/o AvonPH

Since college, I have been using Avon products and even registered as a Franchise Dealer (FD) to earn some extra "moolah" which I used to finance my college projects. At first, I was scared to do it as a business since I'm introvert by nature but I was surprised that my friends and even my professors kept on ordering Avon products from me (of course we do it outside of class). 

I kinda lay-low with my Avon FD side-line when I started working in the professional world. I just usually purchase from the Avon branch for personal use and my usual customers were my sisters and my mom. When I was assigned abroad for a 1 year work-deployment, I had to discontinue my membership. Luckily, my name was still in their database when I got back to the Philippines and was able to continue selling Avon products using a more high-tech way of marketing...using Social Media.

If you'll check my Instagram Account, you'll see some of the wonderful on Sale products, currently on-hand from the June 1-15 brochure. Hope you could check it out and find something you like. If you are looking for something that was not posted in my IG, you may check Avon's online brochure  and send me an SMS/Viber message (posted on my IG account) so I could purchase them for you. Giving you the convenience to have your Avon beauty products delivered at your doorstep.

For June, Avon Ph is introducing the Limited Edition Over Nature Make-up Collection. I find the packaging so "Kikay". They also have a new endorser, another IT girl- Isabelle Daza for their intimate apparel wherein they named the new set of Brassiere and 2-in-1 panty after her  -"Belle". I actually got mine FREE c/o BDJ box and I am loving it.

Here are some of the make-up, fragrance and other cosmetic products currently On-Hand. Check out these enticing deals.













more posts at @thekikayinme

Order Process:
1. Once you provided me the list of products you would like to order, I will send you the total amount (including shipping cost) that you need to pay through bank deposit (BPI, Metrobank or East West Bank). I am always aligned with the current Brochure price or even lower.
2. Once you deposited the payment and validated, I will then have your orders picked-up by the courier to be delivered to you. Is that easy?!

Shipping cost: 
Minimum shipping cost is Php40 (within Metro Manila). 


PROMOS:

The Kikay Shipping Promo: 
Free Shipping  for orders worth Php500 and up.

Add-ons:
You may find some surprise gifts on every orders. 
That is me saying "Thank You" for choosing me as your Avon FD. 

Note: As of the moment, I don't do meet-ups. 

Instagram Account: @thekikayinme


No comments:

Post a Comment