Recently, my hubby and I were at The CBTL Eastwood to meet some clients and since we're a bit famish due to the traffic, we ordered some meals instead of just our regular drinks. I am a fan of Salmon Scramble but at that time I was craving for coddled eggs so I ordered "Food for thought" and since I am a Belle De Jour (BDJ) Bella, I was able to upgrade my drink into English Breakfast Tea (Wooohooo!!!).
![]() |
| Caption Says: A business meeting with hubby always comes with a delightful meal. Some of the reasons why I love @cbtlph breakfast sets...There are a lot of options to choose from. Then I got a free upgrade to a refreshing Tea as #perksofabella Thanks @bdjbuzz ! |
That's what we call #perksOfABella whenever we use the BDJ Lifestyle Card.
![]() |
| BDJ Lifestyle Card 2015 and 2016 |
Of course, the overall experience was great! I loved the combination of the Panini bread (with margarine and strawberry jam on the side) and the coddled eggs along with a bit of salad. Of course my hubby had his dish, he opted for the Greek salad (sorry, I don't have picture of his dish).
Also, because of the scorching heat of summer, I have been fond of their ready-to-drink Sparkling iced teas. So far, I have tried Sparkling Berries and Sparkling Apple. I was about to try Lemon last time but it was out of stock---so next time.
![]() |
| Sparkling Iced Tea- Apple Flavor |
![]() | |
|
I then realized, that since I always stick with my favorite dish, I kinda had an idea to start trying every dish that they had and review them hahaha.
How about you? What's your CBTL experience? Do you also have a BDJ Lifestyle Card? You may share your experience by commenting below. Hope to hear from you.
References:
Instagram Links:
Judy Ann Gabriel (@judyanngabriel111) - www.instagram.com/judyanngabriel111
CBTL Experience Via Instagram
CBTL PH (@cbtlph) - www.instagram.com/cbtlph
BDJ Buzz (@bdjbuzz) - www.instagram.com/bdjbuzz
Websites:
The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf - www.coffeebean.com.ph
Belle De Jour Community - www.ilovebdj.com




No comments:
Post a Comment