This Christmas, I made use of some of the stickers I got from my previous BDJ Boxes as a sealer to my DIY gift wrapper (paper bag style) to some gifts I gave to my pretty girl-friends.
I find the stickers inspiring thus used them in sharing some love this Christmas. Here are some snapshots of my finished products.
Sorry if I wasn’t able to provide pictures on how I did it but here are the things you need and a high-level steps on how I did it:
What you need:
- Scissors
- Double sided tape / scotch tape
- Colored paper
- Ribbon (thin)
- Stickers from the BDJ Boxes
Steps:
- Using the colored paper, create a paper bag-type wrapper that will fit your gift items using a double-sided tape to seal the sides/edges. Mine contains some “kikay” items like lipstick, lip balm, handy lotions, face creams etc. Make sure you have some spaces on top of the paper-bag so you could fold it easily.
- After you put all your gift items inside the paper-bag fold the upper part and then wrap a thin ribbon vertically. You may use a scotch tape or double-sided tape to secure the ribbon. I used a silver ribbon to match my pink colored paper as my theme for this year is pink & silver.
- Lastly, seal it with the BDJ Box stickers on the folded part of the gift bag.
Additionally, I also used the BDJ Box stickers to seal some DIY envelopes that I used as money-gifts/"aguinaldos" hehehe



No comments:
Post a Comment