Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Product Review: L'oreal Youth Code Pre-Essence

I got the L'oreal Youth Code Pre-Essence from the BDJ November Elite Box along with the other L'oreal Paris products. The theme of the Elite box is "Holiday Glam Extraordinaire". 

                                  
   
At first, I was thinking to give the Youth Code Pre-Essence to my mom, as usual, since it targets wrinkles and fine lines. Then, a little voice told me that "Hey! You're not 20....you're already 30 and your skin starts to change...you need this and besides you just gave mom an anti-aging serum a month ago". So yes, I did keep and start using this product at day 1. 

                                  
    
As per the BDJ Box cue card, the product is a booster treatment that promises to restores all of the skin's youthful strength and transforms skin's quality to a deeply moisturized, incredibly softer, fresher and more refined skin in just one drop.

My take on the product:
It was actually my first time to use a serum-type skin treatment product. The Youth Code Pre-essence has a light scent, doesn't irritate my eyes or not "nakakahilam" and is easily absorbed by my skin. I also noticed that my skin is softer especially on the side-area of my eyes where face wrinkles are usually seen when we smile. 

So far, I don't have anything bad to say about the product. Yes, the price is kinda steep  (Php 1495 for 30ml size) but comparing it to other anti-aging serum, it is much cheaper. Also, considering its purpose and you don't have to use it extravagantly (just a couple of drops), it could last for months, so I think it is worth it to have it in your beauty regimen.

I have yet to see the lasting results of the product, as its goal is to help you prevent those wrinkles from coming out (and I don't want to wait and see them to come out hahahaha). I've been using L'oreal products for years. From hair coloring, shampoo and conditioner and moisturizer and I've seen results. Thus, I believe the Youth Code Pre-Essence can deliver as well. :-)

If you want to learn more about BDJ Box, check out their pretty cool website at www.bdjbox.com.
       
                   

  
(Other L'oreal Paris products that I got from the BDJ November Elite Box)

Stay Fresh and happy keeping your focus on that goal.



No comments:

Post a Comment