I got a chance to try the Celeteque Radiance Body Cream through The Sample Room (www.sampleroom.ph). I've been using some of the Celeteque products for the past 6 months but like any other cautious and kinda frugal customers, I am careful in buying full size products immediately if I'm not sure about the effect into my skin.
The Sample Room actually gave the full size of the Celeteque Radiance Body Cream using my membership points (visit their website to know more about their membership and how their point system works). In the directions on how to use the product, it thrilled me to see that I should concentrate on putting it to those usual dark spots in my body like the elbows and knees (aside from using it as a whole body lotion).
Ingredients (Ok these are too technical for me--not sure about you):
Water, Octyl Methoxycinnamate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Steareth-21 Glycerin, Dimethicone, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Malva sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Mentha piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Primula veris (Cowslip) Extract, Alchemilla vulgaris (Lady’s Mantle) Extract, Veronica officinalis (Fluellen) Extract, Melissa officinalis (Balm Mint) Leaf Extract, Achillea millefolium (Yarrow) Extract, Stearic Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopheryl Acetate
Let's have a quick pick on the it promises to bring to the table according to the packaging:
-It contains MultiBright Complex, a revolutionary fusion of seven plant extracts that reduces melanin to help achieve fairer and even-toned skin. (I am yet to see that--of course the results are not quicky)
-It has effective moisturizers that help keep your skin smooth and supple. (Yeah--feeling it!)
-It has double sunscreen protection against harmful UVA/UVB rays that cause skin darkening and premature aging (Please...please do really work in that area!).
(Note: Aside from the packaging, information above are also available at http://celetequedermoscience.com/brightening-radiance-body-cream.html)
Now here are my points on the product...
The good:
1. I like the scent as it is not too strong...just right
2. It is non-greasy
-It contains MultiBright Complex, a revolutionary fusion of seven plant extracts that reduces melanin to help achieve fairer and even-toned skin. (I am yet to see that--of course the results are not quicky)
-It has effective moisturizers that help keep your skin smooth and supple. (Yeah--feeling it!)
-It has double sunscreen protection against harmful UVA/UVB rays that cause skin darkening and premature aging (Please...please do really work in that area!).
(Note: Aside from the packaging, information above are also available at http://celetequedermoscience.com/brightening-radiance-body-cream.html)
Now here are my points on the product...
The good:
1. I like the scent as it is not too strong...just right
2. It is non-greasy
3. It easily gets absorbed by my skin which is a plus for me especially when I'm in a hurry to dress up. (BIG PLUS POINTS for me!!! hehehehe)
4. It is affordable. Php 270 for a 200ml size. Will definitely buy it again!!!!
5. I like the cap seal as it is easy to flip open by my thumb but doesn't get opened easily and unexpectedly in my bag.
6. It didn't irritate my skin (I do have sensitive skin).
The bad:
1. Although I love the cap seal, I am having difficult time (sometimes) on squeezing the lotion out of the bottle.
As what I said earlier, I will definitely buy this product again and hope that my points was able to help you if ever you're in the look out for a good and affordable body cream.
But, if you've been using this or have used this product as well, let me know your thoughts by writing a comment below.
You may also check other Celeteque products in their site at www.celetequedermoscience.com. They have a wide range of products for your different skin care needs like for skin hydration, brightening, sun care, acne solutions, advanced anti-aging, restorative and even maternity. The Radiance Body Cream belongs to the Brightening line.
Stay fresh and happy, keeping your focus on you goal.
No comments:
Post a Comment