I am a person who loves colors and finds peace and inspiration on new things. That is why unboxing my January-February BDJ Box has contributed in encouraging me to look this year in a fresh new way (Oo na, mababaw na kung mababaw!).
Okay, am I so serious? Sorry about that.
Anyways, I want to share to you what's inside (and outside) the Jan-Feb BDJ box with the theme "Change it Up". I said 'outside' because there's a product that is included that can't fit the box thus it was shipped outside the box. Hehehe
![]() |
| Unboxing moment |
Okay, let's start...
(Disclaimer: Those texts in italics are descriptions/statements from the BDJ Box cue card that describes each product)
1. Beauty and Bright Moringa Soap (130g) Php 114
This beauty soap is packed with seven beautifying extracts (Moringa, Papaya, Kojic Acid, Carmellia Japonica, Candei Tree Oil, Oxalis Triangularis Oil & Plant-Based Lactic Acid) that promises to renew and lighten your skin in as little as 4 weeks without dryness....hmmm I like the sound of that...Let's see in the coming weeks.
2. My Amazing Blow Dry Secret Shampoo, 300ml Php 1,200
Yeah this one is a bit pricey and actually a bonus item (sachet form) in the box. This shampoo promises to wick away water from the hair for a 50% faster blow dry, I've been seeing this lately at the BDJ box Shop site and curious if it really works considering the price. Ok, now I got a chance to try it in trial-mode. Hehehe
3. My Amazing Blow Dry Secret Conditioner, 300ml Php 1,200
Also a bonus item and a partner of the My Amazing Blow Dry Secret Shampoo. This promises to repair hair fiber plus leaving it shiny and tangled-free.
4. Tony Moly Revolution Kit
The kit consists of the following samples:
b. Luminous Pure Aura CC Cream (full size: 50ml for Php 948)
Ok, this one seems to promise a lot as it says that it effectively whitens skin tone and serves as a make up base/primer, an anti-wrinkle product, a moisturizer and sun block with SPF 30...wow I hope it will not make my face look oily as I usually get when using products with SPF content.
c. Intense Care Live Snail Cream (full size 45ml for Php 2,098)
This is said to be an ideal solution for age spots, blemishes and fine lines. Yeah, it is kinda bit pricey. But will see its magic.
d. Orient Gyeol Emsulsion (full size:140ml for Php 1,398)
It is said to protect the skin's texture as it contains Inca Omega Oil and balances the moisture and oil levels of your skin. I could say, I like this one. I love the scent and the way it makes my skin moisturized.
5. Avon Face Pearls, 22g Php 599
A combination of blush and highlighter in a form of small and cute pearls. I've been using it for the past 3 days already (as of the writing of this blog) and I am loving it. Wait for my next review on this product next week.
![]() |
| Avon Face Pearls (22g) |
6. Yves Rocher Sexy Pulp Mascara, 9ml Php 650.
This one is cute and fits my kikay kit. It promises to have your lashes stay supple and never brittle for a full 12hours. Nice!
7. Ellana Minerals Lip and cheek tint, 20ml Php220
It's been awhile since I last used a lip and cheek tint because I moved to powder blush recently. I am excited to try this one and let me say, it is very convenient to have it in your kikay kit as it serves as a lip tint and cheek tint in one product.
8. Revlon Nail Art, 7.68ml Php 375
I got the Moon Candy color. This one helps you create a 3D cosmic effects in your nails. Well, I have to see that yet! Hehehe
9. Garnier Color Naturals, 100ml Php 199
I find this colour cream affordable compared with the other brands. I gave this actually to my grandma as I just recently had my hair dyed (sharing blessings). I already gave it my grandma-ma before I even took a solo-picture of it..hehehe
Free Brow Construction at Browhous Salon worth 598Php
3 gift vouchers at AIP (Aesthetic Institute of the Philippines) worth 500Php each
600Php off for Brazilian Keratin Treatment and 800Php off for Cynos Nano Digital Perming at Azta Salon
| January-February BDJ Box contents |
I find the Jan-Feb Box with overflowing items that could help a bella like me to explore more of the different products in the beauty industry to see which ones will work for me (or not). I love the idea that they pulled different brands in the box that promises to give us a healthier, younger and prettier looks as we face 2014 with style and purpose.
By the way, aside from the products inside the box, I really love those message stickers that comes along with it. Just simple words or phrases that are encouraging.
By the way, aside from the products inside the box, I really love those message stickers that comes along with it. Just simple words or phrases that are encouraging.
![]() |
| My first BDJ Box sticker for 2014 @ my BDJ Power Planner |
Thank you BDJ team!















No comments:
Post a Comment