Friday, February 7, 2014

Review: Revlon Custom Eyes Mascara (Waterproof)


My verdict: An "Ok" Waterproof mascara

I got the Revlon Custom Eyes Mascara as a gift.  At first, I find the product pretty cool as it has 2 brush bristle settings you could choose from by twisting the cap to either option 1- Length and Drama or option 2-Length and Definition. But observing it, there's not much of a difference between the 2 settings. 

It has 2 types of colors actually, Blackest Black and Blackened Brown. I got the Blackened Brown one.



Settings 1: Length & Drama

Settings 2: Length & Definition

Here are the other points I got for the product.

The Good:

1. It is indeed waterproof. Perfect when I get that sweaty while under the sun. Haven't tried while crying though...hahahaha
2. Easy to apply
3. Dries up easily after application
4. The size is not too bulky or big for your kikay kit



The Bad:
1. You need to use an eyelash curler before using it because the bristle is just plain straight.
2. As I mentioned earlier, there's not much of a difference between the 2 bristle settings.


If you are looking for a simple or average-type of waterproof mascara, this can be one of your options. If you've been using this or have used this product as well, let me know your thoughts by writing a comment below.


No comments:

Post a Comment