Wednesday, April 16, 2014

It's April Pinky-Pixy (Unboxing April 2014 BDJ Box)




My April BDJ Box containing full-size Pixy products
April is here and I know that every bella subscribed to BDJ Box are so excited to do their unboxing moment of the beauty products chosen and prepared by the Beauty Ministers and the BDJ Box Team. Of course, I am one of those bellas. It has always been a joy coming home and seeing a pretty cool BDJ Box waiting for me to be opened. I remember the day that this was delivered to my condo unit (I wasn't there to receive it personally); I was actually at the office checking my Instagram account (during breaktime of course) and noticed the reposts of @bdjbox from the bellas who already posted their unboxing moment pictures...I was like..."Wahhhh April Box is here na!" and was very excited to finish my work and go home...ahahaha!!!

For this April, the BDJ Box Team goes Pink, campaigning for a "Truly Asian Beauty" through the exclusive products (again at full-sizes) of Pixy.

Pixy is new to me thus I haven't tried their products yet, so this is a good chance for me to explore how their products will work for me.

Based from the letter (or cue card) included in Box (from the wonderful Beauty Ministers and the rest of the BDJ Team), Pixy is an Indonesian-based cosmetics lines who uses the best Japanese technology and ingredients with the goal of ensuring that it understands our truly Asian beauty. 
Another snapshot of the box...sorry, but I soooooo love the pink theme hahaha

The BDJ Team has prepared actually a complete make-up set from Pixy for every subscribed bellas..let's take a look on the items that I got.

Unboxing moment...here we come!!!

(Note: I didn't do swatches immediately to preserve the life span of the products especially to those I am not planning to use...just yet)


UV Whitening Two Way Cake Perfect Fit Compact (12.2g)
    Price: Php 275

UV Whitening Two Way Cake Perfect Fit Compact is a
 face powder that has a formula that offers 2-Way Whitening. It has Squalane Oil and SPF 15 for smooth and long lasting finish. This is recommended for dry to normal skin.*


 UV Whitening Two Way Cake Perfect Matte - Refill(12g)
    Price: Php 145
UV Whitening Two Way Cake Perfect Matte is a face powder that is said to be anti-bacterial , non-comedogenic, long-lasting and oil free for shine free face (let's see!!! let's see!!!). It also offers 2-Way Whitening and natural Kenzo Extract from Japan. This is recommended for oily troubled skin (gotta try!). Also has SPF 15.*

Ultimate Makeup Cake (12.5g)
    Price: Php 445
Pixy Ultimate Makeup Cake has SPF 20 and contains natural ingredients sourced from Japan Clinical testing that promises to ensures a non-skin irritating formula with a finish that lasts up to 8 hours.*


Colors of Delight Blush-On (3.5g)
    Price: Php 285


3 variants of Colors of Delight Lipstick Silky Fit (3.8g) at a glance

Colors of Delight Silky Fit Lipstick: Autumn Apricot Satin Price: Php 245
Colors of Delight Silky Fit Lipstick: Hanuka Semi-Matte
Price: Php 265



Colors of Delight Silky Fit Lipstick: Lasting Matte in Pink Smoothie Color
Price: Php 325

Colors of Delight Eyeliner Pencil (1.14g)
    Price: Php 265


Colors of Delight Waterproof Volumizing Mascara (9ml)
    Price: Php 295

Can I say that seeing a new mascara in the Box made me really happy because I just ran out of mascara and was about to buy one.  Good thing the BDJ Box came first.
BDJ Team never failed to surprise and amaze me (pat on the back bellas). Summing up all these, the Box contains worth of Php 2,545 of Pixy Products and I just paid Php580 for my subscription (so that's like buying them at 77% off!!!---great deal isn't it!).


Aside from the Colors of Delight Waterproof Mascara, the UV Whitening Two Way Cake Perfect Matte will be up for a test this coming weeks (wait for my review on them).


Of course, as usual, we got 5 stickers with an encouraging message for every bellas...hmmmm now thinking "To whom I will share it with?"


If you want to learn more about BDJ Box, check out their pretty cool website at www.bdjbox.com or their social media accounts and be part of the community of wonderful ladies who not only loves make-up and other skin care products but also empowers every bella to be at their best---from the inside and out.
Instagram: @BDJBox
Twitter: @BDJBox

You may also check Pixy Philippines' social media accounts:
Twitter: @PIXY_PH

'til next unboxing moment.

Stay Fresh and happy keeping your focus on that goal.


*product descriptions are based on the product's packaging and/or brochure advertisements.




4 comments:

  1. Sweet!!:) sad di ako nakaabot...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Registering for a regular monthly subscription will help you get a sure slot on succeeding available boxes.

      Delete
  2. It's my first time to subscribe for May bdj box. I wonder in what part of the month do we receive the box? Like 1st week or second week of the month? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Usually they ship it out at around first week of the month. Not sure if they will start shipping by the end of the week due to the holiday though. So excited again...hahahaha

      Delete