Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Product Review: Colour Collection Ultimate Wear Lipsticks


After The Sample Room hosted the Colour Collection Hot Hues Event (see my event review here), I instantly got a stash of different Colour Collection Ultimate Wear lipsticks to try on and I have been alternately experimenting with them for the past weeks. 


my stash of Colour Collection UltimateWear lipsticks


General Review on the Colour Collection Ultimate Wear Lipstick:
1. At first sight, what I like about the lipstick is the packaging (It is 2.4g). It is very slim and doesn't occupy too much space in my kikay kit.



2. Next is that it is indeed long wearing even if after I drink coffee or any other drinks, it doesn't easily wear off so minimal retouch. 

3. It doesn't dries up my lips but I still use it along with their other product called Lip Therapy since I am usually working long hours in an air-conditioned office. See my review on the Lip Therapy by clicking this link.
Colour Collection Lip Therapy


I already showed you in my previous post about the different colours that I got from the event, but today,  I would like to show my fave shades among them (my top 6).
Colour Collection Ultimate Wear lipsticks with a couple from Bianca Valerio's collection (goodies from the Hot Hues Event)



Colour Reviews:

First is the Naked Peach (I actually got this from the Sample Room site) and usually use it during weekends when I am on lay-back mode.


Naked Peach


Second is Angelic (got this from Colour Collection Hot Hues Event). It is darker than Naked Peach and also perfect for the "no-make-up" make-up kinda look. It is almost the same as my actual lip color.


Angelic


Third is Belissima (got this from Colour Collection Hot Hues Event). I find this light-red shade more on the sophisticated yet sexy kind-of-shade and I actually wear them at work wearing that formal yet curvy black corporate dress hahahaha.


Belissima


Fourth is Queen Bee (got this from Colour Collection Hot Hues Event). This is dark and more formal that Belissima. I find it more serious and matte-finish. I also wear them at work when I'm on the serious-strict mode.


Queen Bee

Fifth is Temptress (got this from Colour Collection Hot Hues Event). I find it similar to Queen Bee so I usually don't have a hard time deciding which of the two shade I will use when I opt for a serious-matte finish.
Temptress

And last but not the least which is my most favorite among the bunch, Kiss n Tell (got this from Colour Collection Hot Hues Event). This is actually the colour I initially put on during the Colour Collection Hot Hues event and put a kissmark on the Lip board. I find the colour almost similar with the shade of Head Turner when I apply it on my lips and the pinkish glow kinda brighten up my face. This matches my personality as it brings out more of my friendly and smiley side of Judy. I recently heard a funny comment at work that sometimes I look "mataray" or guys get intimidated whenever I wore bold red lipsticks hahahaha. Those remarks have pros and cons for me. Pros: It shows that I have a strong personality. Cons: Some younger peers are shy to approach me thinking I am Ms. Tapia hahahaha. So, I guess, toning the colour of my lips down a bit (going on the pinkish side) will help me show my light & approachable personality.


Kiss n Tell


I also have the "Head Turner"shade (got it from Colour Collection Hot Hues Event), but I haven't opened it yet since I was able to try the sample during the Hot Hues Event and find it almost the same with Kiss n Tell so I kinda save it for now until I finished using my Kiss n Tell shade. 

I did also got the Catwalk and Plum Promise shades. They are more on the purple side. I rarely use them as I found pink and red brightens my face more than purple. 

If you would also like to try the Colour Collection Ultimate Wear lipsticks, you may visit and subscribe to Sample Room (www.sampleroom.ph) for their available samples....while supply lasts.

Also you could check other Colour Collection products by visiting www.Tupperwarebrands.ph.

For those who have tried this product, let me also know your favorite shades and why by putting your comment below.

Product Details:
Product Name: Colour Collection Ultimate Wear Lipstick
Size: 2.4g
Price: Php 350

No comments:

Post a Comment