Thursday, March 27, 2014

Why I love Etude House's Chocolate Kiss Hand Cream & I'm Blooming Brightening Mist?

Product Reviews on Etude House's Chocolate Kiss Hand Cream & I'm Blooming Brightening Mist

My recent Etude House products
Hand cream or hand lotion has always been part of my "kikay" kit. I make sure I have one in my bag and at my office desk. My skin easily gets dry especially when at the office (working whole day in an air conditioned building).

I recently ran out of my office desk hand lotion so I was on the look out to buy a new one and thinking of trying out other brands and scents. Not that I don't want what I was using, I am just on my "explorer mode" to try out other scents. I get passed the Etude House boutique one night and I noticed their new line of hand cream display. I like the packaging of their "Don't Worry" Hand cream line (Php 278.00) but I was not into citrus or fruity scents so I asked if they have other line of hand creams and the friendly staff showed me the Chocolate Kiss Hand Cream Set. It has 3 different scents packed in a box (they are not being sold individually). They have Rose, Cherry Blossom and Lily scents which I prefer than citrus or fruity scents. Each tube is about 30ml costing Php498 per pack. So it's around Php166 per tube which is, for me, already a good deal.

Etude House Chocolate Kiss Hand Cream Set (in the box)

Etude House Chocolate Kiss Hand Cream Set
(Tubes outside the box)
Back View (30ml tube)


Here's my take on the Chocolate Kiss hand cream set:
1. Each scent is very nice and not too strong for me. I have a sensitive sense of smell so I prefer the light scents otherwise you will hear me sneezing.

2. It is non-greasy and I don't need to re-apply again imediately. It means it keeps my hands soft and moisturized for a long time unless I washed my hands again or used alcohol or hand santizer after handling not-so-sanitized objects like paper bills.

3. I love the packaging. It is not bulky to place in my kikay kit and I like the combination of the pink tube and brown cap (kikay na kikay).

4. The price is just right. It is not too pricey and as what I said earlier each tube just costs Php166. But of course you need to buy it in 3-piece pack at Php498.

I am currently using the cherry blossom scent and it has been in my bag for quite some time already. I left my old hand cream at my desk (switch places lang since Chocolate Kiss is my new fave now hahaha).

When I told the staff that I will take it, as usual she asked me if I got a pink card (Etude House's membership card). I said no and then she recommended for me to get one so I could use it on my next purchases for the 2% rebate for every Php100, I need to reach Php500 on my purchases that day in order to get the Membership Card for free. Doing the quick math, I was Php2 short. 

Etude House I'm Blooming Brightening Mist
(150ml bottle)
So I tried to look around to see if there's something I need to buy to add up to my purchase and I end up picking one of their face mists, "I'm Blooming Brigtening Mist". It has 3 scents as well for different skin types, for oily they recommend "I'm Blooming Sebum Control Mist". For dry skin,  "I'm Blooming Deep Moisture Mist". For combination type of skin like mine, they recommended the "I'm Blooming Brightening Mist". I've been planning to buy a face mist for awhile to help me freshen up my face while at work (so I don't have to wash up my face and fully retouch my make-up, just to feel refreshed).


My take on "I'm Blooming Brigthening Mist":
1. The scent is just right for my sensitive nose. I will not buy it if it has a strong scent --no matter how affordable it is.

2. One spray already covers a large portion of my face thus I just need 2 to 3 spray at a time which means I could use it for a longer period of time.

3. It may seem to be a bit pricey (Php 548 for 150ml bottle) but considering I could use it for a long period of time, I guess it is already a good deal.

4. It is refreshing and no need to wipe it out after applying. I just let is set before I apply my BB Cream or Foundation.

5. It says it is Organic and Natural, so it should not cause harm on my skin which so far it doesn't.

The downside:
The only downside that I saw is that, the bottle (150ml) is quite big to bring around with me. Thus, I need to have a small spritzer where I could pour in some of the contents so I could carry it around with me.

Yes, I did got my pink card for my purchases (or should I say for my splurge). 
Etude House Pink Membership Card


Etude House Brush Shower Cleaner
(50ml Free Gift)
And during that time they have free gifts for purchases Php1,000 up (part of their so-called Sweet Promotion). I got to choose between a ponytail and a brush cleaner...of course I opt for a brush cleaner...wahaha! (They have other free gifts for purchases Php2,000 up, Php3,000 up and Php4,000 up -- note that this is for a certain period of time only)

I checked the original price of the full size of the Brush Shower Cleaner and it is Php428 for a 250ml bottle (for your reference).

They are also promoting a fun run event that will be held this May 25th. Check out their site for details and registration -www.etudehouse.ph.
Have you tried products from Etude House? If yes, feel free to share and the reason why you like it.

Etude House Philippine Site: http://www.etudehouse.ph/

2 comments:

  1. I love their Dear Girls Be Clear Moisturizer SPF30

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment Ma. Angelica. I haven't tried that product from them. Is it the one in a tube type packaging?

      Delete