Sunday, June 15, 2014

Product Review: Belo Essentials AcnePro Line

Some weeks ago, I got a set of Belo Essentials AcnePro products from Sample Room. It was very timely since I was starting to have those usual monthly facial break-outs (especially during my "red-days")---perfect time to put the products into a test.


I got the AcnePro Pimple-Fighting Gel Face Wash, AcnePro Pimple Gel and AcnePro Treatment Toner. All 3 products have the same features as Oil Free, Non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic, Infused with Purified Bee Venom which is clinically proven to treat mild to moderate acne and reduce inflammation.

    Here are my takes on these 3 AcnePro Products (order based on the 3-Step Clear Skin System):



    1. Cleanse: Belo Essentials AcnePro Pimple-Fighting Gel Face Wash (50ml)
      • Regular Price: Php 99.00
      • My Take: 
          • It doesn't have that strong smell
          • Gentle on my skin
          • I need to put it at the palm of my hands (before I massage it to my face) rather than on my fingers, since it easily slides-off the skin, because of the consistency of the gel. 
          • Budget friendly
      • Will I buy it again? Maybe or Maybe Not. I still wanna stick with my usual Facial Wash and could just go with the AcnePro Treatment Toner for pimple treatment.



    2. ToneBelo Essentials AcnePro Treatment Toner (60ml)
      • Regular Price: Php79.75
      • My Take: 
        • It effectively dried up my pimples.
        • It has Ethyl Alcohol in it thus I don't prefer to use it all over my face because it easily irritate my eyes and might cause unnecessary  dryness on other areas of my face. I just use it on the area where I have pimples to be treated.
        • Since I will only use it during break-out days and on my pimple areas only, the 60ml bottle could take me longer to consume.
        • Budget friendly.
      • Will I buy it again? Yes, as I saw how it could treat my pimple and would not have to endure those painful days, that long, due to inflammation.                                                                                                                            
    3. RepairBelo Essentials AcnePro Pimple Gel (10g)
      • Regular Price: Php149.75
      • My Take:
        • It is gentle on my skin.
        • Very light scent, which is a plus for me since I had an experience with another pimple gel (from other brand) and I don't like the strong-chemical scent of it. 
        • I noticed that it really do helped the dried pimple marks not appear dark after being treated by the toner and instead lightens it. No need to endure those awkward days due to dark pimple marks that I have to cover with a concealer.
        • Budget Friendly. Even though it costs more than the toner or facial wash, for me it is still affordable based on how it worked on my skin and to compare with other brands in the market.
      • Will I buy it again? Yes because it serves its purpose (in my case).
    Overall, I'm quite happy with the Belo Essentials AcnePro line. It allowed me not to be so stressed out during my pimple days and the pimple marks they leave afterwards. Of course, these are just my opinion based on their effect on my skin. It may be different to yours and to note, my skin is on the normal to sensitive side. Ladies who usually experience acne dilemmas (very sensitive skin) might have different reactions on these products. 

    To know more about how the Sample Room works and other helpful reviews from other ladies out there who'd tried the Belo Essentials AcnePro products, you may check the Sample Room site: www.sampleroom.ph. A good and effective venue to try first the products before I buy the full size version in the market. Although in this case, they actually sent full-size items for free and I just paid the delivery charges (Php100).

    Check these for the Sample Room's Social Media accounts:
    Twitter: @sampleroomph
    Instagram: @sampleroomph

     
    You may also check the Belo Essentials site http://beloessentials.ph and Social Media accounts: 
    You could buy the Belo Essential AcnePro from leading department stores, supermarkets, groceries and drugstores nationwide.
    'til next review.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment