Monday, June 16, 2014

Unboxing: June 2014 Benefit Cosmetics Exclusive BDJ Box



I was so thrilled to get and do my unboxing moment on my June BDJ Box after seeing posts from the other bellas who got their boxes a day before I got mine. It's because it is another Exclusive box containing Benefit Cosmetics products. The first Benefit exclusive box that I got was last March (see my unboxing moment here: "Unboxing: March 2014 BDJ Box" with the theme "Secrets of the Spy Gal"). This month the title is "Hey Georgeous...let the beauty begin!".



The contents are all sample sizes (no full size items for now) and a couple of vouchers, but for me it is still great as I get to try different Benefit Cosmetics products that I haven't tried yet (without spending much moolah --we all know Benefit Cosmetics are pricey) and see which of these works for me for future full size purchases.

So let the unboxing begin...

1. Porefessional PRO Balm
What I got: 3.0ml
Regular Size: 22ml at Php1600


This is a repeat from the March 2014 box. It is a lightweight balm (it really is!!!) that helps you cover up those pores and blends well on either under or over make-up.

2. Fake Up Concealer
What I got: 0.5g
Regular Size: 3.5g at Php1600


This is a hydrating crease-control concealer that it said to hide dark circles and diffuses fine lines for a silky smooth, ultra-natural look. This is intended to be applied around the eye area.

3. Big Easy
What I got: 3.0ml at light/medium shade (03)
Regular Size: 35ml at Php2000



This is my current favorite from Benefit Cosmetics as I already got the full size version last April (See my review here: "There's Something Bigger Than BB Cream This Summer"). Although, what I got was a much lighter shade (light/medium-03) from the one that matches my skin tone (Medium -04 is my perfect shade), I'm still happy and willing to try this on me and great for travel pack (I don't need to bring my full size version everywhere).

This is a primer + BB Cream + concealer in one that blends well on my skin as it turns from liquid to powdery form.

4. Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow

What I got: 3.0ml (Petal Shade)
Regular Size: 30ml at Php1900



This is an oil-free brightening liquid foundation that is said to help boost cellular respiration for a "plumping up" effect. It helps protect against environmental stresses and contains Vitamin C & E Derivatives that are known to prevent signs of aging.

5. They're Real Mascara
What I got: 3.0g
Regular Size: 8.5ml at Php1300



This is what I'm most excited to try among all the products in the box. It contains jet-black, long-wearing formula that promises a no-smudge or dry-out effect. Also, since it is just a sample version, it is perfect in my travel pack.

6. Lollitint 
What I got: 2.5ml
Regular Size: 12.5ml at Php1700



This is a candy-orchid tint treats for lips and cheeks. It is said to be smudge-proof, smooch-proof that lasts from day to night. 

7. Benetint
What I got: 2.5ml
Regular Size: 12.5ml at Php1700


This is the original rose-tinted stain which is said to be kiss-proof, see-through color for lips and cheeks that lasts for hours.


8. Vouchers

I got the Free Makeupper (no purchase needed---Great!!!!) and Php300 Brow Wax Service (with any purchase)



Despite the repeat and no full size included in the box, I'm still grateful and happy how BDJ Box Team put these all together. Hoping to be amazed even more in the coming months. I wonder if they will do a third Benefit Cosmetics Box containing full size items...that would be totally be mind-blowing!!! hahahaha!!!


On the side note, my birthday month is fast approaching and I'm planning to do a giveaway as part of my celebration. Wait for the future announcements. You may follow me on Instagram (@thekikayinme) so not to miss it out.



If you want to learn more about BDJ Box, check out their pretty cool website at www.bdjbox.com or their social media accounts and be part of the community of wonderful ladies who not only loves make-up and other skin care products but also empowers every bella to be at their best---from the inside and out.

Benefit Botiques: Greenbelt, Rustans Makati, Rustans Shangrila, Mall of Asia & Trinoma

You may also follow or check Benefit Cosmetics' website and social media sites:




6 comments:

  1. We have the same stuff! But I'm glad kasi parang sinuit nila yung shades. I have the lightest Fake Up and Big Easy (though I think medium shades ang magiging perfect match ko.)

    The Fake Up is sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The light/medium (03) shade of Big Easy that I got from the Box still works for me but still mas perfect match and really look natural on me ung medium shade (04).

      Agree on the Fake Up and it is easy to apply and doesn't get cakey.

      Delete
  2. I got the same box but different shades. I'm glad mine all match my skin tone and it will be fun to try. By the way, I love your blog and just started following.

    Jackie | fashionxfairytale

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jackie, that's good to know that all the items you got matches your skin tone. I'm happy that you like my blog. Stay Pretty! ;-)

      Delete
  3. Hello! Nice goodies!
    I just subscribed on BDJ box and crossing my fingers that it will be worth it.
    Followed you on Bloglovin'. Hope you could give a favor by also checking my site and follow me here : http://momvsbabyjourney.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and just followed you as well! Hope to see you in one of the BDJ Box Events! ;-)

      Delete