![]() |
| TCFS Pumpkin Sleeping Pack (100ml - Php 689) |
At first, I was excited to use it because I am always fond of nourishing my tired face at night in order for it to feel refreshed and be ready for another adventure the following day. I also prefer my evening regimen to have those cool-feeling-sensation as I only use make-up remover and toner to clean-up my face at night. I can't wash it with water as I easily get "pasma", especially in my eyes, since my work is always in front of a computer.
However, upon checking the instructions on the packaging, I realized that I need to do a research on how to properly use it since the instructions are not in English. After doing some googling and click on the net, I found the quick guide on how to use it, of course from the TCFS site itself (www.toocoolforschool.com).
How to Use?
After washing your face and applying a toner, simply put on the TCFS Sleeping pack on your face, leave it overnight then rinse in the morning (is that simple?)
As per BDJ Team, the recommended usage would be once or twice a week.
My Personal Take:
1. I like the scent. It is light but not to the point of no scent at all.
2. Although it has a thick texture (gel-like), it is easily absorbed by my skin.
3. It feels good when I apply it. It gives me that cooling sensation that I am looking for.
4. After waking up, my face feels moisturized and soft.
5. I didn't get any skin irritation which is a big plus.
6. I just find it a bit pricey at first (Php 689) for a sleeping pack, but since I should only use it once or twice a week, I was convinced eventually that the price seems reasonable.
Also, I think this is also a good addition to my beauty regimen this coming rainy season since my skin is prone to dryness during cold season.
Here's another review that I saw on the net that helped me understand the ingredients of the product that you may want to check out as well (the benefit of blogs and product reviews!!!): http://www.everydaybelle.com/too-cool-for-school-pumpkin-sleeping-pack-review/
![]() |
| May BDJ Box where I got the TCFS Pumpkin Sleeping Pack |
If you want to learn more about BDJ Box, check out their pretty cool website at www.bdjbox.com or their social media accounts and be part of the community of wonderful ladies who not only loves make-up and other skin care products but also empowers every bella to be at their best---from the inside and out.
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/bdjbox
- Instagram: @BDJBox
- Twitter: @BDJBox
For more TCFS products you may check their website:
Websites:
- www.toocoolforschool.com (International)
- www.toocoolforschool.com.ph (Philippines)
Or follow them in their Philippine Social Media sites:
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/toocoolgirlph
- Instagram: @toocoolgirlph
- Twitter: @toocoolgirlph
Stay Fresh. Be Happy. Be Inspired.


Wow so i can't put anything else after this? Interesting!
ReplyDeleteHi Tellie, yeah...it would be the last thing you put on your face at night (for what I googled hehehe). But they don't recommend it to be a daily routine. Just once or twice a week should be enough.
Delete