Tuesday, June 10, 2014

The Kikay's Gallery of Mood Lippies

Ok, I was enticed to try to create my own lip gallery after reading a post from Kate Alvarez in the BDJ Box Editorial page entitled "Beauty Gallery: Kate's Top 8 Lippies". Just thinking that it would be another cool way to play with my lipstick stash.

So here's my own lippie gallery from "some" of my lipsticks (on hand and currently using). The biggest picture among the bunch is my fave...that's why I captioned it "Pink Fave" (close to Pink Five - my favorite Bioman Character hahaha)

You might notice that some of them are mostly alike when applied on my lips and just differ on the intensity of the color. Also, a lot of my stash are from Colour Collection due to the recent beauty event I attended (where they allowed us to bring home a stash of Colour Collection lipsticks). For now, these are some I usually use at work and during the weekends, depending on my mood.

The Kikay's Gallery of Mood Lippies

  • Barely There: Colour Collection Ultimate Wear Lipstick Naked Peach
    • I usually wore this during errand-days
  • Glossy Touch: Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Pearl Soft Silver Rose
    • My choice when I want a glossy look but don't want to use a lip gloss (not a fan of liquid lip gloss)
  • In to the Nude: Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter Juicy Papaya
    • Another choice during lay-back errand days.
  • Simply Red: Calvin Klein (CK) One rouge a levre Miss Me
    • My matte finish red lipstick choice at work. 
  • Office Chick: Colour Collection Ultimate Wear Lipstick Temptress
    • My light mood red lipstick when I'm not in the "Mataray" mood at work hahahaha
  • Sophisticated Pink: Colour Collection Ultimate Wear Lipstick Kiss n Tell
    • One of my Monday lippies when I usually wear my most formal office attire.
  • Dream Chaser: Colour Collection Ultimate Wear Lipstick Hot Summer
    • When I wear this, my tag-line is "Dress for the job I want" (a future manager hahahaha)
  • Pink Fave: Colour Collection Vitamin E Kiss Me Matte Lipstick
    • This is my Friday and Weekend Date favorite especially this summer
  • On the Safe Mode: Colour Collection Ultimate Wear Lipstick Love Me
    • This is my usual choice during meet-up with friends. Not too formal and not too lay-back
  • Dare to Plum: Colour Collection Ultimate Wear Lipstick Plum Promise
    • This is my dare color. I'm not into purple that's why whenever I wear this I am usually in the my adventurous mode. hahahaha
How about you ladies? Dare to create and share your own gallery?

Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment